Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One of those mornings... but not for long!

Morning all... Woke up today feeling crappy - well not really crappy - more like sorry for myslef because I have to get up, get dressed, go to work, deal with issues, yada yada yada... But then I realized - I am not the only one!!! Needless to say, I got up and got my day started (being a grown up sucks sometimes!!!!) and I am determined to make it a good one!



Been stressing about so many things over the last week but I got some decent news yesterday afternoon so that helped a little. Well, didn't really help, but just took a little pressure off!



I missed the premier of the Bachelorette last night - dang it! Gonna have to find it online and watch it there I guess. Alli was one of my fav's from last season so I really hope she finds love! :) I was sooooo dissapointed when Jake didn't bring her back - but he is pretty much a total DWEEB (who can't dance) so I am happy about it now! And speaking of dancing - if Nicole doesn't win DWTS tonight - it's RIGGED!!!!!!!!



As far as Idol - Lee DeWyze should be the winner... I have been a Bowersox fan most of the season, but he has just slid right past her and is in it to win it!!! GO LEE!!!



Biggest Loser Finale is on tonight!!!! This is my FAVORITE show on TV!!! I am hoping that Mike or Ashley wins... They are both the biggest contestants and had the most weight to lose so I just hope they have met thier goals!! Can't wait to see who it will be!!!



If you have read the last three paragraphs, you know that I watch WAAAAY too much reality TV! lol



Anyway - Jason's baseball game last night was pretty exciting... They pulled out a win - but it was PURE luck! Those boys just weren't in the game last night - I can't say that I blame them because it was SOOOO freaking hot! The humidity was so thick and ugh - I am just glad I wasn't out there! But you know, they have comitted to being part of a team and that is just part of it. Like I said, they pulled out a win, but they need to "bring it" this Friday at the next game!








Well folks, I think I have ranted enough for the day - maybe - you never know - I might be back! lol This whole blogging thing is kinda fun! (even if no one reads it - I still get to ramble!)


Have a fantastic day and remember to spay and nueter your pets! HA!


~Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment