Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hi, my name is Ashley and I am an addict... to REALITY TELEVISION!

So last night was a night of a reality show junkies DREAM... Biggest Loser finale, DWTS Finale, American Idol "almost" finale, and last but not least the Jesse James interview on Nightline... Heaven I tell you!

AMERICAN IDOL - Let's start with Idol since we don't know the results yet.... Crystal BLEW Lee away last night. Don't get me wrong - after last week when Lee sang Hallelujah - I was hooked on him. But Crystal's final song last night was amazing and out of his league. We will see what happens... Who do you think it will be?

DWTS - Really - Kate Gosslin looked WORSE on last nights show than she did while performing in earlier shows... Improvement, I think not! She is like a board - with a chip on it's shoulder. SOOOO over her - and WHY does she need 2 new reality shows? Gah... As far as the winner, Nicole deserved it! She rocked that stage every single week and I loved her!!! Erin was my second favorite... All the voted off cast members back last night had pretty decent performances (besides Buzz and Kate of course)... I really like Neicy! She just seems like she is so much fun! And Pamela Anderson - ok look - I get it, she is fake and she is not much more than a "sex" symbol to most, but every single time she was on that stage, she brought her best game. She completely got into every character and did her best. I would have liked to have seen her go further.

Biggest Loser - I am PRETTY SURE that my heart was stopping every time those contestants walked out on stage... The transformation that those people make in 7 months is breathtaking! Mike looked AMAZING and I am so happy he won!!! Koli - yeah - he might have had the highest total percentage, cut he is so cocky! I am glad he didn't win the grand prize... Everyone looked great.

Nightline/Jesse James - Are you kidding me? He is a smug CHEATER who deserves to lose his wife. He said he couldn't put a number to the number of affairs he had!!! WTH? Ugh - Sandra Bullock has handled all of this with as much dignity and grace a possible. TEAM SANDRA!!!

Ok, so that is my rant and a taste of my addictions... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment