Thursday, May 20, 2010

New to the blogging world...

Well folks - I am new to the blogging world and not really sure what I intend to get out of it other than having a place to share my ideas,thoughts, and experiences...
I am 28 years old - 29 in amonth - been married for 10 years - no children - 2 dogs - full of energy and ideas - and I love my family. That is me in a nutshell...


The husband...











Fred Larry Allen










Francis "Frannie" Diane Allen












I have a wonderful mom and dad who love me and support me... One brother Cory, who has 4 boys - Jason (14), Kyle (5), Caden & Caleb (2). They are truly precious and each one unique. My sister Amy is engaged to me married and have a step-daughter Isabella. These are all people that I love very much!


Anyway - enough life history - back to why I created this blog... Guess what?!?!? I have NO idea!!! Guess I will find out though, the more I write. When I was younger I loved to write... I would re-write the story of the 3 Bears using different names, places, anything to make each little story unique, but still the same - make sense? haha


Until my next blog...



Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made the blog. I've always thought about it as well, but my life is too boring, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's not!!! You have A LOT to blog about! lol Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I was a blogger for a while. I'd post anything about my day, just to be posting something. haha! Can't wait to read yours. Maybe it'll get me back to blogging again. Or not. hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete